Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive collection

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

That ****er obviously never had to pay rent.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Is that PeteDorr from youtube? (cant see the vid cos I'm using the DSi)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

That guy is insane!!

He was paying $100+ on booster packs for the PS3 Eye of Judgment game. He was literally going into GameStops and clearing out their booster packs in one sale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I wonder where he gets the cash, don't think he has an amazing job or anything

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It's quite simple, any kinda job pays, and instead of owning a car or going out and meeting people of the opposite sex and "doing fun stuff" with them, he spends it on games and games paraphenalia.

The other way to do it is to collect slowly over the years and kinda, pick stuff up.
    That's how I got my collection together, and I still managed to have a life, of a sort...

I unfortuantely am stuck in a attic room, and it doesn't lend itself well to video.
    But aside from his addiction to owning more than 2 of everything and his other thing of owning plushies, action figures and dolls, I'm happy my collection is a least almost as nice as his.
    Aside from game and console boxes, best not ask about those!

I've 50+ systems, and countless games, nearly 165 for the PS2, 100 for the PS, many for the N64, and so on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement