Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in Clonmel mid week for business

Options
  • 13-08-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hey there, I am down in Clonmel for work mid week and am looking for a lead on a cheap hotel to stay in. Cause it is work and I will be on my own I don't want anything fancy, just a place with a shower and a telly, cheaper the better.. Have looked on the usual cheap hotel websites but they keep on directing me to waterford!! Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

detoxkid wrote: »
    Hey there, I am down in Clonmel for work mid week and am looking for a lead on a cheap hotel to stay in. Cause it is work and I will be on my own I don't want anything fancy, just a place with a shower and a telly, cheaper the better.. Have looked on the usual cheap hotel websites but they keep on directing me to waterford!! Any recommendations?

Try The Clonmel Park at the Cahir Road Roundabout or Fennessy's in Town.

Advertisement