Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Drivers

Options
  • 13-08-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Last night I was driving on the Malahide Road and witnessed a woman driver stop her car in between two lanes of traffic, ultimately blocking cars behind her from taking a right turn during the green light. Luckily, no one beeped the horn and a potentially embarrassing situation turned into nothing more than a quick look of bewilderment with some degree of annoyance on behalf of the other drivers.

After this, the Governments obsession with road bumps led me to swerve my car to the left after seeing a woman driver enter my side of the road in a bid to get her two right wheels over each side of the speed bump which almost caused a collision.

It's astonishing that there are people out there who are passing folk like these in their driving license exams, yet the insurance companies are quick to refuse or raise the level for cover of an under21 male etc.

Unbelievable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Drivers!

Irrespective of gender tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

That's amazing.

I could have sworn that this was the forum, where men were complaining for weeks about sexism against their driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This has been done before and guess what, it was locked too.

Here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement