Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plc

Options
  • 13-08-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

quick question

can i apply for a plc now???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Yup. I think the details as to when you can is on the information for the course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

See some discussion on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Get your application into your PLC / FE college now - dont wait for next week as there is a flood of applications in already with the major providers eg the Dublin colleges, Cork College of Commerce, Bray Institute, Cavan Institute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

thanks guys! on the business studies plc course in the cavan website it says "leaving certificate" it doent say any 5 grades in blah blah!! do i need maths???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,156 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It generally means LC standard if they do not specify a number of grades or particular requirements.
    Best contact the individual college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Because PLC courses are aimed at not only leaving cert. students but also older people in the ciommunity the standard of maths is usually very basic, as they have to cater for everyone. If it doesn't specify grades then you should be ok! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Cavan is holding an open registration day on Thursday 20th August at 3pm - so if you havent applied then get an application in and get down there on Thursday. What course are you hoping to do and what link are you hoping to progress onto ?

Advertisement