Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert english in manchester

Options
  • 13-08-2009 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I failed english 7 years ago and I have always wanted to go back and repeat it.

I am getting to a point now in my life were I feel I will have the time to actually study for it, only problem is I am living in manchester.

Does any body know of any good distance learning schools or what would be ideal a leaving cert english teacher living in the north west of england?

P.s sorry about the spelling you can prob see why I falied english!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

there are lots of irish students who go to edge hill in liverpool to do the pgce teacher training. is that far from you? i'm sure they would be delighted to help you out. i'm sure irish students go to manchester uni as well for the pgce but definitely edge hill.

alternatively you could have a crack at it yourself without any assistance. the past papers are on www.examinations.ie and the syllabus is on www.education.ie

the only distance learning college i know for the leaving cert in ireland is kilroy's college. google them

Advertisement