Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee

Options
  • 13-08-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you might be able to point me to point in the right direction for a few things to do in Tralee. We are heading down for the Rose Festival and will be there for the week. While most of our time will be spent involved in the festivities, we would like to take some time out and do some activities that aren't Rose associate.

Would anyone have any suggestions, thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Drive around the Ring of Kerry if you are sober. Otherwise stay drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

theres loads of nice beaches like Castlegregory, Banna, Ballyhiege which are nt too far from Tralee, Castlegregory is the nicest with a cool little village

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Information for people visiting Kerry
    check out this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

If you get some good weather Banna beach would certainly be recommended by me. I would rate it higher than Balybunion. Taking a spin down to Killarney would be an idea. If like me you are into classic and vintage cars the transpost museum in Killarney would be a real treat. Muckross house and gardens for how the other half lived 100's of years ago. Also some old abbey ruins and the like around Killarney. Plenty of places around mountains and lakes in Killarney for scenery and nice romantic walks if you are into that class of thing

Advertisement