Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mysqldump cronjob on register365 account

Options
  • 13-08-2009 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a register365 enterprise unix account on which I am running a website which is integrated with a mysql database.
    For several weeks now I have been trying to write a cronjob based on the mysqldump command to export a spectific table in the database to a csv or tab delimited file...without any success.

I have mastered the command to make a .sql file but unfortunately not the csv or tab version.

Has anyone else here succeeded in doing what I have failed to do?

Any help would be appreciated. I have spent hours on various web sites which have given me "close but no cigar" type of commands.
    On of the issues I am having is that I think i need to include "-h sql.hosting365.ie" somewhere in the command to identify the location of the db.

Comments

Advertisement