Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i win him back?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok im sorry this is a bit of a complicated post now.
    basically i was with my boyfriend for six years.i love him dearly.
    he broke up with me bout three years ago for while, but we never stopped seeing each other etc but he was really horrible to me in those few months but i loved him so much and then he was really sorry and we got back together.
    all was fine then up until a few months ago.
    i started to feel a bit weird about our relationship- some doubts etc. to be honest i dont know what was wrong with me and i know it sounds cliche but i wanted space(we lived with each other).
    as a result we broke up, he didnt want to, but i felt it was right at that time (about 2months ago), but i still loved him etc.
    so we havent really cut contact, seeing each other most days etc, chatting, both of us upset but i just felt it wouldnt be right to get back together unless i felt 100% sure as it would be worse in long run.
    anyway story now is....i had kind of said i wanted to get back. then he says he found out that i was on a casual dating website.
    i mean one of the girls did it messing, so a few of us put up one taking the piss.nothin serious.
    i dont know how he found out, he must have checked my mails.
    now he thinks i have met up these guys and says he can never trust me again, that i am not the girl he loved, ive changed and that we can never get back together??
    i dont know what to do. i feel sick.
    i love him more than anything. he really is my soulmate. how can i show him how much i love him?

any advice would be great.
    i need to get him back.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

First i have to ask...

Are you 100% bet your life on ti sure you want him back?

It's not just a case of wanting what you can't have is it?

On one hand you were broken up... on other... were you really?

A break up implies that the relationship in that way is over...
    You weren't anything like that from what you said.

If i was in his position i'd be pissed! I'd feel i was being stringed along whilst you were off dating other lads etc...

First thing you need to do is sit down and talk to him, let him know this isnt the case. be 100% honest.

Make sure you do this face to face btw...

And tell him you realised you want to be with him and only him(if your sure this is the case)

Then the balls in his court....

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

If you havent dated any of the men off the site, as you day, cant you show him your profile?I dont know how it works but I presume if you had met anyone you would have messages in the inbox etc. ?

Advertisement