Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sweden, what a place

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Duff man juice also adding to chronic shortage

No wonder he wasn't on form last night. All that donating has to take a toll sooner or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

i heard the truth is Mary Harney drank them dry, some one told her the deposits were protein shakes! Oh those lesbian cover up stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

I will glady supply quality sperm to any Swedish lesbian couples reading this, in return for some nekkid photos. Photos first of course. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

I will glady supply quality sperm to any Swedish lesbian couples reading this, in return for some nekkid photos. Photos first of course. PM me.

I'll supply & deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

webces.jpg

"I will glady supply quality sperm to any Swedish lesbian couples reading this, in return for some nekkid photos. Photos first of course. PM me."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Swedish lesbians, can it get any better?

*goes to bathroom*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

Magnus wrote: »
    Swedish lesbians, can it get any better?

*goes to bathroom*

bring a cup!

???

profit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Sweden's lesbians are not the sole cause of the sperm drought. Swedish law allows kids to learn their biological father's identity once they turn 18. This hasn't done much to encourage donors.

Paging Snyper you're needed in Sweden immediately. Flights here & fappage material (NSFW) here to get you primed. Do your patriotic duty for Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mr.Obvious

I don't have anything against lesbians, but as a man, i do dislike the thought of children being raised without a father.

Imagine if all women deicded to do that (we all know they're all secretly lesbians anyway :eek:). Although i can see how it should be their right to raise their children however they like. So that leaves us with the dilemna of how to protect fatherhood without impinging on the lesbian's rights.

What we need to do is tackle the traitors who donate in the first place. Here's how;

Give all children the right to know who their father is from as soon as they are able to ask. This is fair on everyone, most importantly it is fair for the children.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I have just emailed the Swedish minister for health letting them know that the menfolk of AH are on hand to re-populate sweden. Better start at it now lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Mr.Obvious wrote: »
    I don't have anything against lesbians, but as a man, i do dislike the thought of children being raised without a father.
    There are plenty of dysfunctional families out there that include father figures.

As long as a child is raised in a loving and supportive environment then who cares if the parent is a three-eyed swamp beast from Algon 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

But these are Swedish lesbians. Technically one of your mothers won't actually be your mother so it's ok to.... you know..

I think it's time to go to Sweden and set up my own clinic providing the complete service. I wonder just how desperate are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

smegmar wrote: »
    webces.jpg
    Don't knock it - I bet that handsome lady could give one hell of a handjob...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I'm with you on this. I don't like the idea of a child being raised without two mothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Don't knock it - I bet that handsome lady could give one hell of a handjob...

Jaysus she'd rip it right off you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mr.Obvious

There are plenty of dysfunctional families out there that include father figures.

As long as a child is raised in a loving and supportive environment then who cares if the parent is a three-eyed swamp beast from Algon 6.

The men out there who are missing out on raising children.

If a man has children with two different women he could be robbing some willing man out there the chance to become a proper father. Not to mention the men who already have their own children but cannot raise them because of unfair laws.

I would say for every 5 single mothers, a minimum of 4 willing men out there are being denied what I see as the pinacle of human life (Most ****-bag fathers would probably go on to have kids with another woman).

When you add the figures up that's an awful lot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Paging Snyper you're needed in Sweden immediately. Flights here & fappage material (NSFW) here to get you primed. Do your patriotic duty for Ireland.

I got sick a little bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

I have just emailed the Swedish minister for health letting them know that the menfolk of AH are on hand to re-populate sweden. Better start at it now lads.

Good to see someone finally taking the initiative.

Let me ask, is your knowledge of bollockos transferable to fanny-os?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Good to see someone finally taking the initiative.

Let me ask, is your knowledge of bollockos transferable to fanny-os?

I'll tell you on my wedding night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Oh f*ck no.. my idea of Sweden is beautiful voluptuous female blondes and healthy, tall muscular and again blonde males... don't spoil it with skinny, ginger, freckly ugly oiks...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This seems to be some sort of photo page of Swedes.
    www.uppsalavimmel.se

Highest rated pics - some NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

The men out there who are missing out on raising children.

If a man has children with two different women he could be robbing some willing man out there the chance to become a proper father. Not to mention the men who already have their own children but cannot raise them because of unfair laws.

I would say for every 5 single mothers, a minimum of 4 willing men out there are being denied what I see as the pinacle of human life (Most ****-bag fathers would probably go on to have kids with another woman).

When you add the figures up that's an awful lot of people.

What exactly are you basing this on? You really think 80 percent of women want to raise kids alone?

Advertisement