Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points at 400 for DIT

Options
  • 13-08-2009 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I did better than I thought I would at 400 points and much nearer my first choice than I ever believed I would be. First choice is Business and Management at DIT (DT 365) which was 410 last year. Do you think I have any hope at 400 points? Will business type courses points drop? Has demand dropped? Not holding out much hope but you never know.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Billydog wrote: »
    I did better than I thought I would at 400 points and much nearer my first choice than I ever believed I would be. First choice is Business and Management at DIT (DT 365) which was 410 last year. Do you think I have any hope at 400 points? Will business type courses points drop? Has demand dropped? Not holding out much hope but you never know.
    Thanks

That's my 4th choiceand i got 400 aswell!
    Hope business points drop!:)

Advertisement