Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Call of Duty rankings?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I've been thinking that on Call of Duty you can never tell who is the best player in Ireland. So I was wondering should IW or Treyarch make a new ranking system that shows how good a person actually. Like a ranking system that can go up and down. For example if you play well today it goes up, but bad tomorrow it goes down. Does anybody else think this is a good idea? My friend knows the best Halo players in Ireland and I was thinking we should be able to do the same.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

suppose the kids on the console might like this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Why would only the kids on the console like this? Would you not like to know who's the best your playing with?

dont need a ranking to know who is good or not, can count all the good irish players on my 10 fingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    dont need a ranking to know who is good or not, can count all the good irish players on my 10 fingers.

so u know every Irish player that plays cod4?! lol what a comment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

ToughyIRE wrote: »

There are 10 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Kev_ps3 wrote: »

Yes, cos for compeditive gaming only pc gamers count, see for Yourself :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Yes, cos for compeditive gaming only pc gamers count, see for Yourself :p

because its easier?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Hercule

no because its harder and requires far more skill, dedication and raw talent - rather then just playing pub games all day farming stats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Sorry lads, I don't agree with any of you's. I still believe it's a great idea.

ofc not dont be silly there are prob 100's maybe 1000's but the i can list the few good gamers at ease due to their only be a few of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

because its easier?

The opposite, cos its harder for the average player and requires more skill. Takes a while to get used to kb & mouse, there's much more control, You can never be as accurate with the movement of two axis with your thumbs, than You can with a quick swipe of the mouse. Most games are dumbed down for controllers and if released on multiple platforms they usually add an extreme difficulty for kb & mouse players on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Hercule wrote: »
    no because its harder and requires far more skill, dedication and raw talent - rather then just playing pub games all day farming stats

does someone need a hug?? :rolleyes:. as for the rankings idea it would never work cos the first thing everyone does with any sort of leaderboard is try to cheat it.

rolled jay by a lowbird

Advertisement