Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for everyone who expected to fail higher maths but scraped a pass..

Options
  • 12-08-2009 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

woohoo

funny i never actually pass a maths the over the past two years

got 24% in the mocks

got a d1 in LC great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭arthistory

WOOHOO!!!!!! yeah i was so scared i would fail and so were 2 of my friends. I thought that paper was really hard. but...we all passed!!! I got a C1 in the mocks which i thought was actually better than real thing but...in the real thing i got B2!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Maths was the only thing I was worried about, Got a d3 in the mocks and a d1 in the lc!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I was certain I failed, but hey, a D2 came out of nowhere.
    Did a lot of celebrating last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

kevogy wrote: »
    woohoo

funny i never actually pass a maths the over the past two years

got 24% in the mocks

got a d1 in LC great

You must be still on the sauce. Couldn't understand the bit in bold. :)

Congratulations to you all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

My whole class (all 5 of us :P) came out of the exam fully sure we'd failed completely. We've never been the strongest class, but the exam went woefully. I went home crying... It was just generally awful.

All but one of us passed! I got a C3. Fairly sure I scraped it, by the skin of my teeth, but I don't care! Also pretty convinced I was given pity marks for my very large diagrams, which although perfect, contained very little new information....

Whatevs. C3. YAAAAAY! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

i got 28% in the mocks, so i was crapping my pants caus i needed a C3 to do honours enginnering, i got the C3 so now i can do enginnering, im so happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

48% in the mocks. C2 in the real thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Got an A2 couldn't believe i'd done that well :D

Advertisement