Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxo & jazz lessons

Options
  • 12-08-2009 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey there,

Does anyone know a saxo teacher in Dublin giving private lessons?
    I have my own saxo but I haven't played in really long time(8 years) and now I want to go back to play and have some jazz improvisation lessons.

Thanks

Elosaxo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

Elosaxo wrote: »
    Hey there,

Does anyone know a saxo teacher in Dublin giving private lessons?
    I have my own saxo but I haven't played in really long time(8 years) and now I want to go back to play and have some jazz improvisation lessons.

Thanks

Elosaxo

My son gets jazz alto saxophone lessons from a guy who calls to our house and is good. He is a playing musician and did the newpark degree. If you pm me, I can give his mobile number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Elosaxo

Hi Desmo

Thanks very much.
    Do you have his email address? Or you can give me his mobile number

Thanks

Elosaxo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Elosaxo

Hi Desmo, what tod you mean by pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

PM = Private Message. Click on Desmo's username and then click "Send a private messge to Desmo".

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

Elosaxo wrote: »
    Hi Desmo, what tod you mean by pm me?

Sorry for delay; I have sent you his mobile number by pm;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Bluejeans

Hi there
    i've been away all summer and just reading your post re sax lessons now. If you haven't found a teacher, I know a great sax teacher in jazz improv etc. Carole Nelson, plays with Zrazy and the email is glendalecarole@gmail.com

My brother goes to her and raves about it.

cheers:cool:

Advertisement