Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

Options
  • 12-08-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Anyone a bit disappointed on this. I got a C1 down form a B2 in my mocks. Felt I did really well. Everything else was well up from my mock. I'm thinking of viewing the script. Some other guys in my class also disappointed on Business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I got a B1 in the mocks, got a C2 in it last year (I repeated) and only got a D1 this year, and I felt I did really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i'm very happy with y business result.went form an e at hl to a b3 in hl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

i got a D2 in my pre and i got a B1 today relly worked hard since they pre gave me a kick up the arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Did business outside of school after taking it up half way through 5th year and got an A2 on the day. Studied the subject at my own pace, the way I wanted to fckn do it! Turned out to be my best result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

I got a c3 (HL) in it but i did think the paper wasn't as straight foreward as other years, lots of tricky bits!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

I got an A2 in HL... Kinda pissed off really. I got an A1 in the mocks... Ah well. I was banking on counting business for points but turns out i didn't need it in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Really pished off about it, C1 in the mocks and a D1 in the real thing. One of the papers I'm viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

we spent ages in class learning outcome verbs in business class because alot of people misinterpret the question and get nothing for brilliant answers to the wrong question.So tht where you might have lost alot of marks went from a c1 to b1 delighted i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

most people ive talked to in my class got D's in bs, seems really weird, got a D2 myself in higher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Billydog wrote: »
    Anyone a bit disappointed on this. I got a C1 down form a B2 in my mocks. Felt I did really well. Everything else was well up from my mock. I'm thinking of viewing the script. Some other guys in my class also disappointed on Business.

I went from a D1 in the mocks to a B1 yesterday.. But I got a C3 in French , like you I felt I did much better so im having it rechecked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

I went from a D1 in the pre to a b2 and I really can't believe it coz I did very little on business between the pre and the L.C . Must have been a nice corrector. :)

Advertisement