Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGFs sister

Options
  • 12-08-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Just curious has any one here, ever dated there xgfs sister ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sea08

collecting the set eh?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

One of my friends was with a girl for a while about 5 years ago and now he's been goin out with her sis for 3 years :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

People are going to come on here and say it's wrong.

Here's the rules.

She dumped you - feel free to jump the sister.

You dumped her - stay away from the sister.

I don't have an ex-gf so I don't know. I have had a gfx tho, an ATI 1900xtx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i saw an ex girlfriends sister on the bus today, my god she has grown up well. better looking than the one i dated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Silverfish wrote: »

You could date it's sister on the sli. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Threesome ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

TheZohan wrote: »
    Damn you nerd giggles:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

She dumps you, tryin it on with her best friend is fair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GodSaveTheQueen

Silverfish wrote: »

Same, but I learnt the error of my ways and went back to my true love, Nivdia

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

feck it why not. and sure while you're at it, do the mother too. and if you feel uber kinky, do the father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I did it when I was 16; I was dumped by the older sister, who was in college, and went out with the younger sister, who was in my year in school. After that, she started going out with one of my friends...

One of my best friends is married to the sister of a girl he used to go out with, who he met when she was going out with one of his best friends!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Fey! wrote: »
    I did it when I was 16; I was dumped by the older sister, who was in college, and went out with the younger sister, who was in my year in school. After that, she started going out with one of my friends...

One of my best friends is married to the sister of a girl he used to go out with, who he met when she was going out with one of his best friends!

*cue Eastenders drum roll*

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Fey! wrote: »

So hold on, Nuala was 5'7 and her cousin was twenty past four.

I think I forgot to carry a 1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I have been with an ex's sister. wasn't planned, just happened. We never told my ex about it but sure, who cares, we'd been broken up for 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

TheZohan wrote: »

A tip of the hat to you sir.

Simple answer OP is don't bother, it's not worth the possible hassle. Plenty of fish in the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

The Walsho wrote: »
    Threesome ftw.

Tres sly, I mean tri-sli!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Don't know......

Was never interested enough in an exgf to ask if they had other family....

Advertisement