Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about GTI plc's?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Does anyone know if you can get into GTI plc courses with 4 passes(1 in foundation)Really worried!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'd say you'd be fine; as far as I know, you just need to pass your Leaving Cert to do a PLC course (unless the course specifies other entry requirements)

But perhaps you could email someone at the college just to double check. Their address (from their website) is info@gti.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 NorthernRock

I'd say you'd be fine; as far as I know, you just need to pass your Leaving Cert to do a PLC course (unless the course specifies other entry requirements)

But perhaps you could email someone at the college just to double check. Their address (from their website) is info@gti.ie

The entry requirment says you need A leaving cert
    Do you think 4 passes will do?
    ty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hmmm I'm not sure to be honest. You may actually need 5 OL subjects.
    Best thing to do is email them and find out.

I wish I could give you a better answer but I'm not too certain myself. :(

Advertisement