Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.eyeslipsface.co.uk Discount Code

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

Great value make-up (mineral range and brushes v. good).

Delivery to Ireland £3.95 (shipping really fast - don't pay extra for faster delivery, it's not necessary).

£5 off orders of £25 or over. (You'd get a LOT of products for £25 tbh) using code Hawaii5ooo (not a typo - its 3 letter "O"s not Zeros).

Expires Midnight 16/08/09

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thanks, just ordered loads off there! Cheap site alright, hopefully it's good stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Oh my, that site is wonderful!

Much love for that OP. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I ordered late yesterday - just got a mail saying it has been dispatched - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

£1 delivery code "UNOSHIP" (for orders over £5)

Ends midnight 22/08/09

Did you girls above get your deliveries? Reviews please!

Mineral Foundation - Brilliant (take out the inner cover or you'll be all day trying to get the stuff out.

Mineral Blush in "Coral" - Has a slightly pearly finish which I don't like, I'm going to try "Joy" and see does it have a more matt finish.

Eyebrow Kit - Brilliant

Nail Varnish - Doesn't last forever (it's £1.50!) but great colours. (I <3 the new navy)

Large Kabuki Brush - Great price, compact and soft - doesn't irritate my skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yeah got all my stuff this morning. Got like 7 different nail colours. Navy is gorgeous!! As is the mauve colour. Gotta say I was disappointed with some of them. I bought the blush colour and it's basically gold where on the website it has a definite pink colour. The all have a lovely gloss to them though, really shiney! And they're don't leave brush strokes behind either so you get a super smooth finish.

Bought their duo mascara too, haven't used it yet but I'll let you know how it goes.

I found the all over colour blush stick to be much too pearly too. Wouldn't really suit me. I also though it was gonna look like a tint but it's not really.

I bought two eyeshadow brushes too. Super soft and don't irritate my eyes at all which is great. Only thing is they're not as thick as I was hoping.. I let you now how they hold up though.

I also bought this lip gloss tint. It is actually the cutest packages lipgloss I've ever seen! Beautiful colour, perfect size, not sticky at all and surprisingly moisturising too! 10/10.

Bought their lip gloss too. this one in the Honey dew colour. Really love it. Not sticky and just enough colour for me. Goes on smooth too.

All in all I would definitely buy from there again. Quality seems to be great for what they're charging and the shipping was nice and quick too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I got my delivery within 3 working days, fantastic!!

Haven't had time yet to give them a good try out but will do over the weekend.

Thanks for the tip OP, even without the discount it seems to be an excellent site :D

Advertisement