Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i have a good chance....

Options
  • 12-08-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

...of getting my first choice.

i got 400 points but last years points for the course i wanted was 425 (businees,dcu) and i was wondering would i have a good chance of getting it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I dunno about GOOD chance, but it might be a possibility as applications for business courses are way down this year so you could very well get in if the points slip, which they're predicted to for business courses in general!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

Piste wrote: »
    I dunno about GOOD chance, but it might be a possibility as applications for business courses are way down this year so you could very well get in if the points slip, which they're predicted to for business courses in general!

cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Piste wrote: »

I love you for filing me with a glimmer of hope, Im 15 points off commerce (445) so Im rele hopin it drops or any appeal brings it up :rolleyes:

Advertisement