Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao points?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

When will we know the amount of points each course is? I remember last year, it was the day after!!?

Comments

You'll know from approx. 4am on Monday morning -- if you chose to look online -- as the Irish newspapers have a printed list of the final points which is visible on their respective websites.

You can accept your offers from 6am onwards on Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

4am lovely, I'll be on boards killing the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

i take it courses dont suddenly jump like 60 points i mean computer science in dit was 230 last year and i got 305 so i should be safe yeah?

oh and would you say i'd be offered on the 1st offers?
    iI have NCI down aswell it was 250 for computing so im definitley safe for college this year??

adamtj09 wrote: »
    i take it courses dont suddenly jump like 60 points i mean computer science in dit was 230 last year and i got 305 so i should be safe yeah?

Better not, it's my first choice and I only ot 240.:mad:

I'm just hoping computers are cool again now. Lets hope it goes down lol!!

• Advertisement

adamtj09 wrote: »
    I'm just hoping computers are cool again now. Lets hope it goes down lol!!

Hopefully, not in the mood of waiting for 2nd round results. Sure the course was only half full last year afaik so it should go down.

yeah lets hope so i meant to actually say they arent cool cause no one would of picked it then !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

You'll know from approx. 4am on Monday morning -- if you chose to look online -- as the Irish newspapers have a printed list of the final points which is visible on their respective websites.

You can accept your offers from 6am onwards on Monday morning.

Its gay havent to wait till Monday... Wanna know the pts NOW!!!!

Advertisement