Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag. Science..... wtf ????

Options
  • 12-08-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Is there anyone here really disappointed with their Ag. Science result ?

I repeated and only got a b3.... I got a f**king b2 last year.

I was sure I had an A1. Im not overly annoyed because I still got the points for my course. But it seems very strange.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Calum196 wrote: »
    Is there anyone here really disappointed with their Ag. Science result ?
    Im not overly annoyed because I still got the points for my course. But it seems very strange.

Stop moaning then, if your in your course you wanted then why care you got 5% less than you did last time round? Celebrate for Fúcks sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

same here with ag ec...!!

i got an A2 in the pres, and B3 in the LC..

i couldn't have been that bad.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

ag science is a funny subject. i got 48% in the mocks and got a b1 in the leaving. some examiners seem to more generous with givin marks for bluffin in that subject!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I got a B3, but when I totaled up what I thought I had after the exam I was looking at a B1 or A2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

did your teacher like you since how they determin how much of the 25% you get!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ambyangel

I got a D2!!!!!:eek::(
    I worked so hard for that subject!!!
    I even grew potatoes in my back garden in buckets to fully understand it!
    I'm so disappointed!:(

Advertisement