Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certifying New Software

Options
  • 12-08-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

This is competely new to me - I'm looking for any help in getting a new piece of software certified to the latest standards. Many people interested in purchasing the software will want to know whether its certified or not and I want to be able to say "yes".

Can someone let me know a little more about the process involved or maybe point me in the right direction please - many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭NeverSayDie

Well, if your particular market is demanding certification, first objective should be to find out what certification they expect - there's a bit of a difference between software certified as "Vista Compatible" and an organisation being ISO9000 certified, for instance. Once that's done, it should be easy enough to find out who the certification bodies are and what their processes are - it'll likely be pretty different from one to the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭StillBallygowan

Good article and worth a read: MSDN

Advertisement