Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's A Toast...

Options
  • 11-08-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭

...To Failure.

Cause i'm sure I ain't the only one here who's sure they failed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

ah dont be so negative, just wait til you get your results. thats the only way you'll know for sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

To anyone who receives disappointing results, just remember that disappointment/pain/sadness is temporary. Your life isn't over if you don't get the grades you hoped for.

Re OP: Nerin is spot on. Have a bit of faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

At last, a genuine thread around here that us non 500points+ simpletons can relate to!;)

Yes, failure indeed. I'm just hoping that I get my second choice. Be gentle with me, examiners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

champagne_toast.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

all i want is atleast %40 in everything :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I hope my examiner had a sense of humour, or I am fcuked for english. Which I am relying on for a big chunk of points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Walsh wrote: »
    ...To Failure.

Cause i'm sure I ain't the only one here who's sure they failed!

"AH WOULD YE GET OUT THE GAP, LIKE!"

What do you think you'll get in Irish, Walsh? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Im Grand for Irish man, it's the whole maths thing thats failing me! Ah well, the arse was good while it lasted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Lads, you don't know you failed. While some people are disappointed with their results, others are often pleasantly surprised. Try not to dwell on it too much or it'll drive you mental. And even if you did fail (which you more than likely didn't) it's not the end of the world.

On a much more important note, this thread has put me in the mood for toast. There had better be white bread in my kitchen or I'll be very pissed off....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Walsh wrote: »
    Im Grand for Irish man, it's the whole maths thing thats failing me! Ah well, the arse was good while it lasted ;)

Yeah, I either failed it or barely scraped a pass. You going in tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

Lads, you don't know you failed. While some people are disappointed with their results, others are often pleasantly surprised. Try not to dwell on it too much or it'll drive you mental. And even if you did fail (which you more than likely didn't) it's not the end of the world.

On a much more important note, this thread has put me in the mood for toast. There had better be white bread in my kitchen or I'll be very pissed off....

Just had toast :cool:

It was great :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Yeah, I either failed it or barely scraped a pass. You going in tomorrow?
    I'll be there about 10 O'Clock, then to the pub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I also just had some toast.

It was so good, all melted butter and lovely strong tea with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

OK this is basically turning into another random chat thread.

So while I go make toast (we have bread, w00t!) please continue the discussion here :) All toasts to failure and/or success may be included there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement