Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I Can't Sleep The Night Before" Thread [Potentially Off Topic]

Options
  • 11-08-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭

Basically, here's the thread where we discuss all sorts throughout the night. No doubt there are people who wont be getting much sleep tonight so let's have a place to discuss what we're doing, how we're feeling, and the like.

I can't see myself getting much sleep tonight, but if I do, all the best to the LC boardsies tomorrow. I think I speak for everyone when I say we all appreciate the help that the current and past LC boardsies have given us all this year.

Anywho, I'm looking at the exam papers I managed to keep. I'd say if I was to sit down and do them all now I'd fail everything, haha! :D

Let the discussion commence!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Nice idea, but the Countdown Thread pretty much covers this and I don't think we need two simultaneous threads.

You can use that thread for all your chatting needs until the moment of truth arrives. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement