Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's Be Pedantic: Titles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I am Malty.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Hi Malty! I'm not sure you understand the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Malty_T wrote: »

No. You're Malty [space] T:). There is no malty.

I'm a strong atheist in respect of nearly everything except maybe an inkling of some type of universal presence so atheistic possible prime mover deist all jumbled upist. Somedays I'm just an atheist though. It's only on days when phyiscists tell that if I vibrate the same way as the wall that I can possibly walk through it that I become prime mover steve....no wait, that's my hypothetical friends position...[ahem]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Joe1919

I think I'm an Egoist.

"Idols exist through me; I need only refrain from creating them anew, then they exist no longer: `higher powers' exist only through my exalting them and abasing myself. Consequently my relation to the world is this: I no longer do anything for it `for God's sake,' I do nothing `for man's sake,' but what I do I do `for my sake'. (Max Steiner)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I hereby dub myself...

Phutyle Strong Explicit Nullifidian Atheist of The Golden Empire of the Northside (in Exile)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Malty_T wrote: »

Is that a flavour description? Because I'd say I'm salty myself...

I guess I'd be....Chocolatesauce Strong Agnostic Weak Explicit Atheist Partially Ignostic . The strange.

And yes I copied and pasted yours, Zillah. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Is that a flavour description? Because I'd say I'm salty myself...

Salty chocolate? - I saw that episode of South Park and I didn't like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

dvpower wrote: »
    Salty chocolate? - I saw that episode of South Park and I didn't like it.

No one who actually sees me likes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Obni

I'm a Pseudo-Atheist Egocentric Deo-Ontologist, or PAEDO for short....

****! I'd better rethink my position ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Strong atheist and ignostic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

If we were going middle ages it would be The Destestable Cursed Blasphemous Bedamned Heretical Godless Possessed Whore-son Cur.

Also I learned a new word: heterodox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Rev Hellfire the apathetic ignostic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

Goduznt Xzst*, a Eudaimonic Consequentialist Utilitarian determinist, moral nihilist, positivist, naturalist cynic & skeptic, an Atheist, strong Explicit regarding Theism but Weak Explicit regarding Deism with an Enneatype of Five

*May also be described as a gillless, organic, RNA/DNA protein based, metabolic/metazoic, nucleic, diploid, bilaterally-symmetrical, endothermic, digestive/trypoblast, opisthokont, deuterostome, coelemate, with a spinal chord and 12 cranial nerves connecting to a limbic system in an enlarged cerebal cortex with a reduced olfactory region inside a jawed-skull with specialized teeth including canines and premolars, forward-oriented fully-enclosed optical orbits, and a single temporal fenestra, attached to a vertebrate hind-leg dominant tetrapoidal skeleton with a sacral pelvis, clavical, and wrist & ankle bones; and having lungs, tear ducts, body-wide hair follicles, lactal mammaries, opposable thumbs, and keratinized dermis with chitinous nails on all five digits on all four extremities, in addition to an embryonic development in amniotic fluid, leading to a placental birth and highly social lifestyle.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Dades: meat sack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

Dades wrote: »

I prefer the definition from the TNG episode "Home Soil"... "Ugly bags of mostly water!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Goduznt Xzst*, a Eudaimonic Consequentialist Utilitarian determinist, moral nihilist, positivist, naturalist cynic & skeptic, an Atheist, strong Explicit regarding Theism but Weak Explicit regarding Deism with an Enneatype of Five

*May also be described as a gillless, organic, RNA/DNA protein based, metabolic/metazoic, nucleic, diploid, bilaterally-symmetrical, endothermic, digestive/trypoblast, opisthokont, deuterostome, coelemate, with a spinal chord and 12 cranial nerves connecting to a limbic system in an enlarged cerebal cortex with a reduced olfactory region inside a jawed-skull with specialized teeth including canines and premolars, forward-oriented fully-enclosed optical orbits, and a single temporal fenestra, attached to a vertebrate hind-leg dominant tetrapoidal skeleton with a sacral pelvis, clavical, and wrist & ankle bones; and having lungs, tear ducts, body-wide hair follicles, lactal mammaries, opposable thumbs, and keratinized dermis with chitinous nails on all five digits on all four extremities, in addition to an embryonic development in amniotic fluid, leading to a placental birth and highly social lifestyle.

Nice...
    Dades wrote: »

"Erruuuuhhh..."
    *looks over forms*
    "We don't have that option so I'm just going to put you down as a nhilist. k!"
    *sunny smile*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I am Ickle; mostly theological-noncognitivist slightly non-anthropomorphicly pantheistic secular humanist gah just call me atheist the 4th :pac:

Advertisement