Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 3008: Love it, hate it

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

i like the interior...but i'll wait until i see one in the flesh for the outside...not looking good though

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The link to it isn't working. electronic gremlin I'd imagine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Have'nt i seen that ugly face before ..let me think..:rolleyes:...mmm oh yeah..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Bweh. The Audi may be garish and jarring thanks to the rad but the Pug's front end is in another category of "ugly" entirely :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Solitaire wrote: »
    Bweh. The Audi may be garish and jarring thanks to the rad but the Pug's front end is in another category of "ugly" entirely :P

not really - you're forgetting, unless you're very unlucky, you won't be meeting it at that eye level.............;)

Parallax can make a whole bunch of stuff look odd, for example...... some say the new E-Class is ugly. To the rest of us, you're just at the wrong viewing angle.............(apologies to Jeremy Clarkson...:P....)

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

galwaytt wrote: »
    Parallax

nope, not parallax either ...even at the correct angle it's still a para-laxative :D

peugeot-3008-campenotte-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

why are all the Peugeots with 00 in the name total sh1te?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

colm_mcm wrote: »
    why are all the Peugeots with 00 in the name total sh1te?

Good point!

I actually drove a 1007(A 1.4 8v, in bright yellow!) last month(A courtesy car for my aunt!). What a revolting thing. Ridiculously slow and dont get me started about those fuppin doors....

2010-peugeot-5008-mpv.jpg
    This is a little better. Pretty much the same as the C4 grand picasso though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

There are many design cues I can see Peugeot nicked when designing both the interior and exterior of that car. I also think it is hideously ugly and totally lacks originality.

Peugeot as a manufacturer just won't cop on. Everything they produce nowadays is bloated, gaping mouthed rubbish and it really is a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 54321

Seen it in real life and it does look impressive. Sat into it and it is nice too. Pictures don't do it justice at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement