Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wherecan I get peach flavoured ICE Tea around dublin 6

Options
  • 11-08-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭

right im in terenure, have a car and need some peach flavour ice tea, does anyone know where to get it within a 10 minute drive ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

right im in terenure, have a car and need some peach flavour ice tea, does anyone know where to get it within a 10 minute drive ?
    Not sure about peach, but i know Spar at the traffic lights in Ranelagh do the summer fruits and lemon flavoured ice tea. They may also do peach but i'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

grenache wrote: »
    Not sure about peach, but i know Spar at the traffic lights in Ranelagh do the summer fruits and lemon flavoured ice tea. They may also do peach but i'm not sure

i might give it a go in an hour or so, ive found lemon, but peach is almost impossible, a shop in lucan had it for a bit, its all over the place in berlin, here though its as hard to find as maddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Do you know of any importers of Italian food near you in Dublin? My sister-in-law gets a 6-pack of 2Litre bottles of peach iced tea from the italian food importers here in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

not sure about Dublin 6 but I know there's a polish food shop that sells it just by Secrets lap-dancing club in Cork

Do you know of any importers of Italian food near you in Dublin? My sister-in-law gets a 6-pack of 2Litre bottles of peach iced tea from the italian food importers here in Cork.

not right now, but ill check that out cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Dublin fourm that way
    >:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

doesn't the shop opposite st josephs school have it? think i saw it today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

i might give it a go in an hour or so, ive found lemon, but peach is almost impossible, a shop in lucan had it for a bit, its all over the place in berlin, here though its as hard to find as maddie

I live clos to that Spar in Ranelagh, I'll have a look now and report back in about 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Eric cartman???You do not drink ice tea you like cheesie puffs and mountain dew

Will wrote: »
    doesn't the shop opposite st josephs school have it? think i saw it today

where is that, i only work in terenure so wouldnt know it that well

• Advertisement

Eric cartman???You do not drink ice tea you like cheesie puffs and mountain dew

cheesy poofs cheesy poofs , i love cheesy poofs, but this ice tea thing is like kyles mom, it just bothers me all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

beside falks lighting, or try centra in the main village area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

SkidMark wrote: »
    I live clos to that Spar in Ranelagh, I'll have a look now and report back in about 10 minutes.

No luck in the Spar, sorry.

They only had the lemon and mixed berries as described by the previous poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Try the intarwebz!

SkidMark wrote: »
    No luck in the Spar, sorry.

They only had the lemon and mixed berries as described by the previous poster.

cheers anyway, tried all the shops in terenure village, no luck there either :( damn this peach is so elusive, if nobodys found it by half 7 ill settle for lemon

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

I don't really like ice-tea but peach ice tea is lovely very sweet there's loads of it here in France Im almsot sure snapple do it or a peach variant thats quite similar maybe check one of the bigger newsagents even in the city? It's not all that far away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

cheers anyway, tried all the shops in terenure village, no luck there either :( damn this peach is so elusive, if nobodys found it by half 7 ill settle for lemon

This b!tch knows...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Who are this Dublin 6?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement