Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ian Browns new tracks

Options
  • 11-08-2009 4:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Online since last night. Opinions? I really like them, a definite return to form.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

I've just heard one song so far "Just like you"...really impressed, apparently its just an album track but it sounds good enough to be a single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Only song Ive heard so far is Stellify, great tune. Should be a good album

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

That stellify song is unreal. Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭RodVelvet

Must say I'm really looking forward to the new album. Just heard two of the new tracks but really sounds like it's a return to form. Thought it went way too chilled out on the last album. Too many strings on alot of the songs and a downbeat tempo didn't make for a great album.

The Stellify EP is also number one in the itunes chart. I really like Stellify and think it's an excellent tune, been watching the video over and over again on football 365. The video premiere was on it so good to see they are trying to do something different with promotion of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Melion wrote: »
    Online since last night. Opinions? I really like them, a definite return to form.

The album is online? Or you heard one of the new tracks online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

The simple piano on stellify is very effective and the song is a definite return to form and the Crowning of the poor is another super track but I think and hope the other two are just b-side and wont be making the album fairly week songs IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

The album is online? Or you heard one of the new tracks online?

The album is not online unless we are talking torrents(not on boards we aren't anyways) the EP is out for stellify and if you buy it from itunes you get first choice apparently on tickets for his next tour to promote the album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Excellent stuff from the legend:cool::cool:

Advertisement