Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubai for the day - Beijing for ten

Options
  • 11-08-2009 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

I'm going to Beijing next month for ten days and flying Emirates so I'm going to be stopping in Dubai going out and coming back. On the way out, it's only three hours in the middle of the night so nothing to do but look around the duty free - if it's even open. But coming back, I've got nearly 24 hours in Dubai and I really want to know what to do there and how to get the most out of my time? What would anyone recommend as the must-sees of Dubai?? I was thinking of a desert safari, but that would take too much out of my one day. Any ideas?? Thanks! :D

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for Beijing, that's all good too!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I posted a big post Here

To get the most of your times frame, I suggest you do some of the tours. theres bus and boat tours, hop on hop off

Then go for a stroll around the Creek

Its a pretty enclosed city, with attractions rarely over 25 mins from eachother

Stuff to see:
    Burj Al Arab
    Atlantis
    Mall of Emirates [Ski Dubai]
    Dubai Mall
    Mosque
    Creek

Good Luck :)

Advertisement