Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around O'Connell St

Options
  • 11-08-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm just wondering if there are any car parks around O'Connell St? I'm up in the city this weekend for 2 days and am based on O'Connell St...haven't a clue of my way around the city centre though so advice is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    Hi i'm just wondering if there are any car parks around O'Connell St? I'm up in the city this weekend for 2 days and am based on O'Connell St...haven't a clue of my way around the city centre though so advice is welcome.

There is on street parking but hard to get and you have to use discs
    Better of parking on LOwer Henry St, its a 2 minute walk and your car will be safe,

Just drive down henry street, any of the 2 car parks on the left habd side

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Is there no high rises on O'Connell St? I'll have a sat nav anyway so should find Henry St handy enough. There wouldn't be much traffic in the city centre around half 8 on a sat morning would there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There are no car parks on O'Connell St, as Enright said, use Henry St. Its about 2 minutes from Harveys Quay car park to O'Connell St. There shouldn't be any traffic at that hour of the morning on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is a very handy one on Thomas st too

Advertisement