Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nes Games

Options
  • 11-08-2009 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Almost finished cleaning all my Nes games, and after sorting through them I managed to build the bro a sweet little collection from what doubles I had left over:pac:
    Anyway, I have a few games left that I'd offer for free to anyone here who would appreciate them, instead of leaving them in a box. they are:

Megaman 2
    Top Gun
    Mario Bros.(two Copies)
    Robocop

If anyone needs any of them, let me know and I'll post them out on thursday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

id love them dude please :)
    Actually, this should probably be on adverts :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Hey Tallon, cleared it with a Mod, not breaking any rules if I'm giving them away, plus better to give them away here to someone who will appreciate them, instead of to someone on Adverts who willl probably just sell them on.
    Anyway, they're yours. That just leaves a copy of Mario Bros. 3 left:)

atariman wrote: »
    Hey Tallon, cleared it with a Mod, not breaking any rules if I'm giving them away, plus better to give them away here to someone who will appreciate them, instead of to someone on Adverts who willl probably just sell them on.

legend, cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Fair play atariman!You are going to gamer heaven:D

I would take mario off you but my mam gave away both my nintendos when i was 11 im 25 now i still dont talk about it:(:(:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'll happily take that off you. Swapped my copy for a lend of Duck Hunt many, many moons ago, and haven't been in touch with the person I traded with for a long time since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hey guys,

Almost finished cleaning all my Nes games, and after sorting through them I managed to build the bro a sweet little collection from what doubles I had left over:pac:
    Anyway, I have a few games left that I'd offer for free to anyone here who would appreciate them, instead of leaving them in a box. they are:

Megaman 2
    Top Gun
    Mario Bros.(two Copies)
    Robocop

If anyone needs any of them, let me know and I'll post them out on thursday.
    lol... ...I'm a bit late but would have taken all of them. Isn't this great though? - a random act of kindness during a recession. Ironically, I think that peopl are likely to be more kind during such times.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

All games gone....cheers dudes:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

holy sh1t!!

A copy of megaman 2 for nes. Very kind of you Atariman. Thats an awesome game for any NES collection.

*memories of playing megaman 2 on xmas morning flooding back*

Thanks man, just recieved these :)
    I didn't realise it was Super mario 3, I have that already so if anybody doesnt have it let me know and I'll fire it your way

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Megaman 2 has some of the best on the NES...tis feckin great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

you were giving away mario bros and look at this ad
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=137845&cat=12
    unbelievable!

cynos wrote: »
    you were giving away mario bros and look at this ad
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=137845&cat=12
    unbelievable!

It was mario borther 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

Tallon wrote: »
    It was mario borther 3
    ah was written as mario
    anyway
    original mario with instruction booklet(not included in €50 bargin on adverts) £5.75 inc shippingclicky clicky

Advertisement