Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone missing a silver Range Rover?

Options
  • 11-08-2009 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

Spotted a Range Rover clamped since the weekend at a Dart station. Didnt look the place an owner would leave such a vehicle overnight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

I was wondering where I left it but was too embarrassed to ask...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Repo - take it if you want, there's shed loads of them sitting in the long term car park in Dublin Airport with the keys under the wheel arches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JMcCR

Long Onion wrote: »
    Repo - take it if you want, there's shed loads of them sitting in the long term car park in Dublin Airport with the keys under the wheel arches.

Might take me a nice motor home for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I,m dead serious. I work in the ehem banking sector:o and was speaking to a few people in various companies that provided finance for cars/jeeps/vans etc. They said that tradesmen are just calling from the airport saying "I'm emigrating/going back home, I won't be making anymore payments, the jeep is in the carpark with the keys under the wheel." The finance companies can't flog them to the dealers as the dealers can't sell them.

Most of them are commercial as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I,m dead serious. I work in the ehem banking sector:o and was speaking to a few people in various companies that provided finance for cars/jeeps/vans etc. They said that tradesmen are just calling from the airport saying "I'm emigrating/going back home, I won't be making anymore payments, the jeep is in the carpark with the keys under the wheel." The finance companies can't flog them to the dealers as the dealers can't sell them.

/ Formulates devious plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

directions and a map please

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

What happens to all these cars in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Theanswers wrote: »
    What happens to all these cars in the end?

Sold at auction by the banks, most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Enright wrote: »

To Dublin Airport????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Any contacts to where I can buy one of these?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Enright wrote: »

Do you want my GPS Lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

She's still there today, might check the wheel arches tomorrow, would be a nice weekend car for me, drop her back unclamped when finished :D

Advertisement