Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever needed a pee this badly?

Options
  • 11-08-2009 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just had to post this (from another forum) to see what others think!!

"...on sunday I was in london and got caught up in the hoards of football fans travelling to wembley for the leeds and doncaster rovers play-off final. I was on the tube (Met line) which was packed, mostly with Leeds supporters and we also had two police officers in the carriage. One young bloke was in agony needing a wee-wee (I suspect he'd been in the pub before travelling) and between baker street and finchley road someone pulled the emergency handle and the train was stuck for about 20 minutes.

This lad was pleading with the police officers that he had to go to the toilet but they told him there was nothing they could do. In the end, he was crying in agony and then he just stood there and wet himself in his jeans.

everyone was SO embarrassed but the two police officers seemed not too bothered and shrugged that there was nothing they could have done.

surely they could have let him go on the floor when they saw what was going to happen? it must have ruined the whole day for that particular leeds fan.

I've never seen that happen before - has anyone else? ..."

:D:D Brilliant or embarrassing?

How can you have to go so badly you wet yourself - especially a bloke?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement