Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it only drink?

Options
  • 11-08-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Simple question for the non-drinkers out there: Do you stay sober all the time, or do you/would you partake in another mind-altering substance?

Do you stay away from everything? 4 votes

I do not drink but I may do something else.
    0% 0 votes
    I prefer to always be sober.
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

I pretty much prefer to always be sober. The only other thing I've done besides drink/get drunk, was smoke weed. At the time, I much preferred to be stoned, than drunk.

Now it's neither, as I don't really care for the both of 'em. I have no desire to experiment with anything else either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Bumped out of interest.

I've been considering smoking more weed in an attempt to cut back on my drinking.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Does caffeine count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭CarDriver

Does it? Id like to be able to drink something on a night out that isnt alcohol and could keep me hyper 4 a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would never do drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I've never been into mind altering substances. I tried weed once and wasn't impressed. That's it. I even avoid caffeine. I don't drink coffee and I buy caffeine free sodas. The only thing is, I like green and white tea on occasion. I'm trying to find a brand that's caffeine free.
    I'll only take medicine if it's prescribed. No over the counter stuff for me. Usually if I get cold - which is very rare - I'll just bear with it for a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

should we call this the non druggies group???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

No alcohol for me or anything that messes up my mind. The only drug I do is caffeine and even then it's only in the tea which is really weak.

Advertisement