Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:Kitten(Dublin)

Options
  • 10-08-2009 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi there all,
    I would really like to give a home to a kitten. The colour doesn't matter. My mother wants me to get a male kitten(preferably already neutered). If anyone is giving away any male kittens in the Dublin area I would be happy to give them a loving home!
    Anybody have a little guy who needs a home? Post pictures and info here!
    Thanks!
    Jade.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There is a rehoming thread in the Animal Welfare forum - please have a look in there as that's where people post looking for new homes, and also check your local shelters / DSPCA/Ash etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Awesome Kitty

Hi Jade,

It just so happens, my beautiful little buddy is going to need a new home very soon.

'Crúbín' is almost 2 years old. She has been spayed and has had her flu shots.

She is really charming, bright, curious, careful not to scratch. She likes a good skritch behind the ears, but doesn't need to be the center of attention all the time.

She's awesome and I care for her very much.

I've accepted a job offer in South Korea, and will be away for two years. So I'm looking for someone to take care of her.

If you are inseperable after two years, you can keep her. Or I'll happily have her back when my contract is done.

Photos to follow.

P1040521.png?attredirects=0

P1040523.png?attredirects=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Awesome kitty your photos are loading. And if you wish to put a kitten up for rehoming you may pm the OP or put your kitten in the rehoming thread in the Animal Welfare subforum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bagpuss09

Hi Jade.

Have to found a kitten to rehome yet. I have a little brother and sister looking for a good home. Only 5 weeks ols, his is blank and white and she is tabby and white. Very loving already..

You can contact me on snip, i live on the north dublin side.

thanks

Advertisement