Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a wetsuit Male/Medium

Options
  • 10-08-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey All, the title says it all really. I'm looking to buy a wetsuit in good condition for surfing. I'm medium to slim and 5 ft 11.

Anyone selling?

Cheers,
    P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Where abouts ya Newbie?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Newbie77

Hey, I'm in Dublin but surf on Achill Island.
    What ya got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 .JoKeR.

you should try surfdock they have a slection of second hand wetsuits

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Newbie77

thanks man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

if your ever in Tramore il hook you up with something! PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i got a brand new rip-curl core 5.3 for 110 shipped http://www.wetsuitoutlet.co.uk/ ta-da !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

i dont want to sound cheesey or n e thing but the surf community here is small and you should spend what you do in ireland plus all the advice they dish out in the shops

hmm true, liberal, you do have a point

but, i just don't think i should pay 3 times the price of my suit when i can get it cheaper somewhere - my suit was 3 times more expensive in my local store and i know it's a relative old model...

p.s. - last time i saw someone surfing with a knife in his leg, so don't give me that "cheesy or n e thing but dude you should support the surf community" - i've seen gangsters more friendly than the locals in the last spot i was surfing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

p.s. - last time i saw someone surfing with a knife in his leg, so don't give me that "cheesy or n e thing but dude you should support the surf community" - i've seen gangsters more friendly than the locals in the last spot i was surfing

Where was this if I may Ask Mech? I'm intrigued!!

Point fu*kin' Break? :D:D:D

mmm well if you ask maybe your local shops will match prices of the internet, some may, some may not, i run a surf shop and always have a laptop on the counter for such times...

• Advertisement

good stuff - i might give it a go - does your store has an online page ?

not yet, we are trying to build the site before we add products...

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Brand new Psycho II 5/4 for 150 euro in Kilkee, IRELAND.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Trishis

hmm true, liberal, you do have a point

but, i just don't think i should pay 3 times the price of my suit when i can get it cheaper somewhere - my suit was 3 times more expensive in my local store and i know it's a relative old model...

What? are you takin the pi**?!

Newbie77 wrote: »
    Hey All, the title says it all really. I'm looking to buy a wetsuit in good condition for surfing. I'm medium to slim and 5 ft 11.

Anyone selling?

Cheers,
    P

hey did ya get anything? Im looking to buy my boyfriend a wetsuit for winter and am trying to work out what to get etc...any advice?!

nop - i am not :)

nop - i am not :)

Where were you?

Advertisement