Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bar & Restaurant

Options
  • 10-08-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I see a new bar and restaurant is going into Harris's bar in Riverpoint. The sign over the door went up today. 13 Bar and Restaurant its called. Anyone know what type of a market its aiming for? Its not related to the guy that used run Mojo's anyway I have been told.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

tommy249 wrote: »
    I see a new bar and restaurant is going into Harris's bar in Riverpoint. The sign over the door went up today. 13 Bar and Restaurant its called. Anyone know what type of a market its aiming for? Its not related to the guy that used run Mojo's anyway I have been told.
    Its called 15 not 13 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

Chong wrote: »
    Its called 15 not 13 :)

Close enough :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Bold move in the current climate, even more so since the previous bar in that building was hardly a success in the good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

woohoo,new local...I bet it'll be rubbish somehow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I think 15 is a prediction for how many days it will stay open for. (Or should that be how many hours.....)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Give it a try - you may be surprised!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I think I will actually. I'll have a gander at their menu. Could be worth a look. If they show the soccer matches on a big old screen I will be made.

Anyone know what kind of place its gonna be?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

A place that serves alcohol and food

Roadend wrote: »
    A place that serves alcohol and food

Wow,your wit is amazing. :rolleyes:

I was referring to what type of food,music,clientele
    If you've nothing useful to say dont bother posting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

bazz26 wrote: »
    Bold move in the current climate, even more so since the previous bar in that building was hardly a success in the good times.

Friday used to be good with DJ John (who plays in the Wicket Chicken), and sunday with the jazz with Igal and that foxy bird of a singer.

Advertisement