Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topaz petrol

Options
  • 10-08-2009 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Topaz petrol seem to be marketing them self as a cleaner, greener petrol. Is this possible? If so how?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Haven't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,480 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Look over on the motor forum and you'll see this heavily critised.

They offer no proof of increased MPG or decreased CO2.

Alll down to the additives they put it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 anghealach

I don't really know anything about their claims to be using cleaner greener fuel, I asked in a few fuel stations and was handed a glossy leaflet which didn't explain anything at all.
    I do know that they are really Shell trading as Topaz. :(
    It goes to show that the Rossport controversy is really hurting Shell when they go to this much trouble to eradicate any visible evidence of Shell from our roads - do they really think that if we don't see them we will forget what is happening in Rossport?
    It's pretty nasty to be advertising a greener fuel (with absolutely no evidence of this claim) when they are involved in such degrading and un"green" activity in Mayo. :mad:

Advertisement