Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hiring an ice cream van

Options
  • 10-08-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hello,

I've got a mate who is getting married in Dungarvan and they are looking to hire an ice cream van for a few hours. Any ice cream van owners in the Dungarvan area out there?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Deise Man 1

Hi, only just joined so by now, maybe you or your friend may have located an ice cream van for the wedding? If not, your friend may be in luck as I am an mobile ice cream vendor operating two vans. Based in Waterford we cover everything from Birthday Parties to Factory Fun Days to Weddings. If you/your friend still require an ice cream van PM me with details a.s.a.p. and I'm sure we can sort something out. Cheers Shayne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aldamp

I'm trying to get an ice cream van for a kids party on Sept 19th in Dublin. Anyone able to help?

Hiya,

I'm based in Waterford myself so probably not possible as it would involve a 200 + mile all-round journey which may prove a little on the expensive side. However, if you want, please feel free to PM me with more info to include budget & how many kids/adults (approx) will be at the party. Never know might be able to sort something out. Cheers, Shayne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aldamp

Shayne
    Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delay in mine - I was away for a few days and actually could not locate your post on boards.ie yesterday - I had to go back to the email notification. I've lots to learn about how boards.ie works I guess.
    Anyway, in the meantime my daughter decided she'd like a small chocolate fountain - How fickle are the youth of today!
    Good luck with your business
    Aldagh

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eoin302000

Hiya,

I'm based in Waterford myself so probably not possible as it would involve a 200 + mile all-round journey which may prove a little on the expensive side. However, if you want, please feel free to PM me with more info to include budget & how many kids/adults (approx) will be at the party. Never know might be able to sort something out. Cheers, Shayne[/Qu

Hi can you please contact me in Tramore <snip - no mobiles>

• Advertisement

Hi,

Just now noticed your request to get in touch re ice cream van hire. Can you please let me have details assuming, that is, you haven't found an alternative option.

Thanks & Regards,

Shayne

Apologies for two posts on this but should of course asked you to PM details to me in my original reply. All the best, Shayne

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nwnieve

Can u come to school tours

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nwnieve

Tomorrow at 11. At fenor park

Advertisement