Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenageary

Options
  • 10-08-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I most likely sound stupid... How long would it take to get from The Square in Tallaght to Upper Glenageary...Cheers all ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Car, bus, walking??

What time of day?

Without traffic 25-30 mins by car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 patheticfallacy

cheers for the reply..oh crap sorry...about 8am by bus...I think its the 75..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Well if you have to be in Tallaght for 0800, then the 0650 departure gets to Tallaght for about 0800-0810 depending on traffic.

If you're leaving around 0800, then the 0755 departure should get you to Tallaght for 0915 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 patheticfallacy

Fanastic :D I do hate early morning bus journeys...rather sinister :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

KC61 wrote: »
    Well if you have to be in Tallaght for 0800, then the 0650 departure gets to Tallaght for about 0800-0810 depending on traffic.

If you're leaving around 0800, then the 0755 departure should get you to Tallaght for 0915 or so.

From Tallaght to Glenageary.

That bus in the morning is pretty crap. The girl at the desk beside me gets it about half way along from Tallaght and is often late because of the time it takes with traffic.

check out www.dublinbus.ie for the 75 timetable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

From Tallaght to Glenageary.

That bus in the morning is pretty crap. The girl at the desk beside me gets it about half way along from Tallaght and is often late because of the time it takes with traffic.

check out www.dublinbus.ie for the 75 timetable

D'oh sorry about that!!!

From Tallaght to Dun Laoghaire:

The 0630 bus should get you to Dun Laoghaire for 0750-0800 and the 0650 bus for about 0810-0820.

The 0750 should get to Dun Laoghaire by 0920.

Obviously with schools traffic the journey times can fluctuate - at rush hour the buses can be allowed up to 2 hours for the entire trip, but usually they complete it in 90 minutes.

The 75 tends to be very reliable nowadays in terms of departing on time since the new schedule was introduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Waterfall1975

Try for time:
    75 to bakers corner/ abbey rd. Then walk to glenageary either straight thru bakers junction via the fire station & right @ the roundabout OR via rochestown ave & left, down thru sallynoggin past noggin inn - both routes got to roundabout @ top of hill down to dun laoire (deerhunter site).

Advertisement