Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naveen Andrews in The English Patient

Options
  • 10-08-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭

Completely forgot he was in The English Patient, it was on BBC last night. That was in 1996 so I am surprised it didn't lead to further movie roles for him as he had more screen time than I thought and he was quite good in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think around this time he was battling drug and alcohol addictions so I imagine that's why he didn't land any major roles. He is a very good actor though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭lukin

I think around this time he was battling drug and alcohol addictions so I imagine that's why he didn't land any major roles.

Crikey, didn't know that. Seems he missed out when his marketability was at it's peak so.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭pops

Wasn't he also in that film The Buddha of Suburbia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭FredBloggs

Saw a picture of him in the paper on Saturday with Jodie Foster from "The Brave One" which is on tv this week. He is killed at the beginning of the film....

Advertisement