Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding corrupt files

Options
  • 10-08-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    My little cousin was using my computer unsupervised after I had moved out, now that I'm back home I have discovered my Comp is full of Malware etc from games sites. There is also some corrupt files which are interfering with my iPod working. Is there any way for me to find which files in my iTunes folder are corrupted. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Matt22

Yeah, use malwarebytes and do a full scan of your computer. And fwiw I'd also suggest running Nod32.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Matt22 wrote: »
    Yeah, use malwarebytes and do a full scan of your computer. And fwiw I'd also suggest running Nod32.
    Brilliant thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Actually I should mention, When I plug in my iPod to error check it freezes my whole OS for about 2 mins and stops iTunes working, is this a problem with the comp or the iPod as I am getting a MAC for college and was wondering wpuld the iPod be ok with that

Advertisement