Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dulux paint colours

Options
  • 10-08-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I am looking for a colour to paint all the walls downstairs in my house. I want a modern contemporary look. I have a dark brown sofa (New Elite from Cost Plus Sofas), cream rugs and light wooden floors. Maybe a cream or soft hessian? I would really like to get a cream or white mantle for around the fire . . . Doesnt have to be dulux, but I know most of their colours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭John mac

orange with purple spots?

what about perfectly neutral.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

What about a mushroom colour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Beevus

yes I like the idea of a mushroom colour but its very hard to pick such a colour.I get lots of testers and put them up on a small area but they look completely different on a large area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Cleansheets

I like tenderfoot from Colortrend it's a very warm pale cappucino colour, it definitely is warmer than a lot of those colours. you can order A4 swatches on their website, less messy and cheaper than tester pots. Their colour cards are actually paint samples. Irish made too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

calico, or modernity from colourtrend are about as neutral as you can get...seems like thats what you are going for,maybe linen or almond white
    all down to personal choice

bring a few pics to the shop when your buying the paint

p.s. modern contemporary... laughed so hard it made a small bit of pee come out

• Advertisement
Advertisement