Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5ft Matress Needed

Options
  • 10-08-2009 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I need a matress for a 5 foot bed. Anyone know where to get a decent low price one? I live in South Dublin and will need it delivered . . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LoveFurniture

Hi there,
    This is a blatant bit of self promotion,*** WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED***

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

I need a matress for a 5 foot bed. Anyone know where to get a decent low price one? I live in South Dublin and will need it delivered . . .

I bought a 5ft bed and mattress last week from a guy in Delgany. It was a memory foam one and is soooooo comfy :D. He trades as Lir Marketing or similar..... His name is Geoff and works out of a portakabin - Don't be put off by that!! - and has really good quality mattresses etc. He can organise delivery, but as I had my own large van I did not need it. PM me if you want his number!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I got one from Patrick Collins Furniture in Belfast. Even with the exchange rate it worked out cheaper and they delivered to my door straight to the bedroom

Advertisement