Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Results '09.... OH OH !

Options
  • 10-08-2009 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

ok .. so i didnt study for the LC... i think of it as i either know it or i dont.

im not the smartest person in the world but i never fail...

junior cert my lowest grade was a D...it was either irish or maths

Irish and Maths are my worst subjects and are the ones im worried about come this wednesday. other subjects i was worried about going in but when i did them they were actually really good...(H)English,(H) Geogphry,(O) Biology, (O)Chemistry and (cant remember this one but it was easy enough)Engineering. quite easy i thought.

I completely forgot the results were this wednesday until i read about it a few mins ago when i got a fright from it.

will i be fine ?

what about you ?

well ??? 69 votes

easy peasy ... no problem :)
    0% 0 votes
    did well but maybe a bit cocky ... HHmmm
    11% 8 votes
    took my time and did everything i could but still very worried.
    28% 20 votes
    EPIC FAIL
    59% 41 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 debz_x

I didn't study a tap either :rolleyes:
    But thinking back, I think I actually did reasonably well.
    Apparently, we always do better than we actually think(hopefully!)

There's no point worrying or making predictions anyway, the exams are done and we'll know for sure in a few days how we really did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

debz_x wrote: »
    I didn't study a tap either :rolleyes:
    But thinking back, I think I actually did reasonably well.

Lies.

Anyways, I really fit snuggly into option 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jelomulawin

only bothered studying the day before each exam...haha, i actually remember the english paper 2 issue somehow helped me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I think I'll be okay. I always did my homework for the following day and I did study for about a month before the L.C. Everytime I think of the results next Wednesday I'm not worried. My thoughts are optimistic.

Also I'm going for a course that doesn't require a lot of points. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 woohooo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:
    We had our debs on friday so it was a big distraction and it kinda just hit me that the results are out in 2 days!!!
    UCD anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pillowcase

fingers crossed for ucd :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

key_art_the_day_after_tomorrow.jpg

.... I wish the world would just freeze over the day after tomorrow so I wouldn't have to get the results, epic fail!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

I've got to say those are pretty silly options for a poll. I'll did the best I could and thats all I can. If I fail I fail. what can I do now?! more than likely the results are in the school right now!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON WEDNESDAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

woohooo wrote: »
    UCD anyone?

yup, law all the way! seriously i feel that if i don't get one of my first FIVE (five, count em people) choices, which are all law-ucd-related, then i'm basically fzzzucked. literally. sure there's other courses down, but there's a reason that i chose to fill up my first five and then some with law courses. and now it's looking even more likely as d day looms that i'll be doing either geography(ugh) or psychology.. IF I'M LUCKY. dear god, why can't it just be thursday already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 woohooo

yup, law all the way!

Its so surreal.. cant believe I'm going to college in a few weeks.. Im terrified I'll hate the course/Dublin ahhhhhh. I swear I'm gonna break out in a rash any minute :P
    Actually,.. what if I dont get enough points?? What if I fail maths...... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

hoping for psychology in ul but tis a new course so ive no idea what the points are!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i think this thread can be closed now. LC results are done with... no more need.. poll can be opened for viewing

Thanks mod !

Advertisement