Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats and Deferring until Sept 2010????

Options
  • 10-08-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Basically I have 4 2nd year repeats to do this September. Which puts me in the Semester x thing :(

Does anyone know if its possible to pay registration and do your repeats at Christmas bt defer your 3rd year until September 2010/2011 ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

Hey Bex2...

Im in the same position this year.. and im pretty sure you can defer till september cos I was in semester x last september as well and in january after results we got an email saying we could progress to Semester 2 of 2nd year (which is what i did ) or defer the whole of 2nd year till this september... Wish i had have because im still a semester behind even tho i didnt fail anythin but making up for what stage 2 modules i didn do last year... hmmph :(
    So il be the same as you hoping to defer till september 2010 for 3rd year..

hope that was a help.. i realise its a bit of a messy answer lol

Advertisement