Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Prospects?

Options
  • 09-08-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi I'm hoping to do a renewable energy course in IT.Tralee next year(if all turns out well wed).Will there be many jobs in this area in the future.What types of jobs are there in this department and are they financially rewarding?Thanks.cool.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Always the possibility of setting up your own company.. I'd assume any tax breaks given in the future will be to these sort of companies. Plus there is always the option of heading to another country who will probably be investing in it. If I was doing a course again it would probably be in something like that!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I know a guy who did a renewable energy course. Ironically enough he's working in a petrol station right know. This isn't the forum for this mufc, so I'm locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement