Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France

Options
  • 09-08-2009 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Heading to france next weekend for a spot of surfing (even thought the long range prediction is completely flat).

Anyone know what kind of suit i should bring: 2mm, 3mm or nothing at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Where?

Springy/summer suit north of Bordeaux, boardies south of there (although it can be a bit chilly for the dawnies so a neoprene vest/top is handy to have).

Enjoy the boobies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

thinking of going over in mid to late sept for a week, basing myself around La Rochelle (mate living there) and maybe renting an auld longboard for a day here and there.
    looking forward to it. let us know how it goes for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

i strongly recommend you make a break for biarritiz its about 2hrs drive from la rochelle

yeah, might do. I wouldn't be THAT good, but I dunno whether to rent a car or not yet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Cheers guys, going to be in the La rochelle area so light suit it is, cheers.
    Will let yiz know how it was in 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

I liked the surf in san sebastian and hossegor.

Shane_C wrote: »
    Cheers guys, going to be in the La rochelle area so light suit it is, cheers.
    Will let yiz know how it was in 2 weeks

I'm going there on Saturday. How was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Terrible :(. Sorry for not getting back

I know. Flat as a pancake!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Anyone over there now? The quicksilver pro comp is on in hossegar this week. In spain myself and seeing posters for it all over the place!

• Advertisement
Advertisement