Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FedEx in Limerick

Options
  • 09-08-2009 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a FedEx office or depot in Limerick?

Or is the one in Shannon the only one in the region?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

None in Limerick. Shannon is the one that services this area.

The next one, and only other in Ireland, is in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

i thought you could just use fed ex in any post office????? im sure you can in the gpo anyway

Paulegend wrote: »
    i thought you could just use fed ex in any post office????? im sure you can in the gpo anyway

Not sure if that is still there or not, but it was far cheaper to go directly through Fed Ex than through the Post Office where they have added their own admin charges on top of whatever the courier charges were.

Last time I used the fed ex office in Shannon it was for sending back a faulty Xbox 360 as Microsoft pay for the whole thing. I love the tracking system they have though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Paulegend wrote: »

No, post office offers there own courier service called EMS Courier. I think they use an outside courier company to do their deliveries for them, but you have to track your package through An Post and not thru fed-ex or who ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

DHL are in the galvove ind est in roxborough.
    same as fedex pretty much

• Advertisement

DYLF wrote: »
    DHL are in the galvove ind est in roxborough.
    same as fedex pretty much

Except in price. DHL have much heftier surcharges as well as generally higher prices for any packages going out of Ireland, plus they charge a fuel surcharge on top of the price for out of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Nearest Fedex is in Shannon

Unit 2A Western Business Park
    Shannon
    http://www.fedex.com/ie/dropoff/

Advertisement