Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americans Are A Disgrace

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Americans treat ignorance like it's good, no wonder they're in a hole.

They're the strongest? No, they just spend the most on weapons. They're getting their @ss kicked in Iraq, because unlike them lazy slobs who cheer from their keyboard, others are willing to bleed for their country. As they should - America shouldn't be there.

They're rich? Bull****. Most European states are richer than America, and don't have to worry about medical insurance. Notice the dollar plummeting lately? It's because their leaders since Reagan have sold the country to other countries - that's what deficit spending really means.

And they can't save either - they've spent all their equity on SUVs and designer clothes, and wonder why they work more than any other nation. No wonder why the motor industry is going under. Oh, and did you know that except for the top 10%, the income of Americans has been going down since 1977? Of course you didn't, because America is too busy watching E! and Paris Hilton to realize how badly they're being duped.

Their Freedoms? Pfft - since Habeus Corpus was revoked America has no rights. None, except for the Patriot Act which makes them feel safer, correct? They feel safer with people invading their privacy? Freedom of speech doesn't mean sh!t when they can just throw you in jail, morons. Americans don't deal with reality at all.

I laugh at Americans who honestly think their country is the 'best and most powerful in the world,' and that they've 'saved people's @ss' (Zionist filth they are) in all these different wars. This is a perfect example of why Russia is going to laugh so hard when the dollar fails as a currency and America collapses like the nonentity it is.

Europe built America. America's founding fathers were European, take your pick, John Adams or Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and practically every other noteworthy man was of European blood. Europeans discovered them. And all this talk about "I'm an American, man!"...so you're a native Cherokee, who were made fools of by Europeans?

They speak our languages, English, albeit in a mongrel form, Spanish, in fact, all of the Americas do, both North and South...French in Canada, Portuguese in Brazil etc. America's national anthem was written by an Englishman, America uses European law, practically everything that's "good" in their 'country' came from "The Old World" continent, and everything that's negative came out of their depraved collective of inferior minds, our "New World" - evolution exists people... but that's what happens when you coexist with Negroids for 400 years and bring in immigrants from the inferior parts of Earth, displacing the original Nordic majority. Their entire existence is younger than the Roman civilization.

Their founding fathers fought to escape the tyranny of what they have become. They were too stupid to elect Ron Paul, now they can enjoy the last of their days as a First World country.

**American invention of the P.C**

The computer was invented by Europeans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_babbage

"Charles Babbage, FRS (December 26, 1791 London, England – October 18, 1871 Marylebone, London, England) was an English mathematician, philosopher, inventor and mechanical engineer who originated the concept of a programmable computer."

**You use the American invention of the internet**

Wrong again, also invented in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

"Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA (born 8 June 1955) is an English computer scientist credited with inventing the World Wide Web. He was ranked Joint First alongside Albert Hofmann in The Telegraph's list of 100 greatest living geniuses."

And they have the audacity to challenge our beliefs, our economic position and our democracy? Oh please...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You seeking recruits for the communists by any chance?
    Down with the Satanist America. :rolleyes:

O' Lord... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

What are we in then, if not a bottomless pit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

The internet existed long before the World Wide Web did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Or is this your essay for membership into "The United Keyboard Warriors"?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Getting their asses kicked in Iraq? Oh really? Do be so kind as to explain how, with reference to your profound understanding of geopolitics and military matters.

Racist diatribe in there too? Along with lies? Troll much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Wrong, the internet was created by ARPA. The world wide web was created by Tim Berners Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

You're absolutely right Herr Irockursocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Americans treat ignorance like it's good, no wonder they're in a hole.... Blah, blah, blah.... And they have the audacity to challenge our beliefs, our economic position and our democracy? Oh please...
    What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

tl;dr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This tirade of one directional hatred belongs in the Ranting & Raving forum to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Tordelback

Gosh, you're right! Think how much better our lives would be if the Yanks had left Europe to the Nazis or the Soviets. Interfering bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭IRockUrSocks

Tordelback wrote: »
    Gosh, you're right! Think how much better our lives would be if the Yanks had left Europe to the Nazis or the Soviets. Interfering bastards.

The Allies had already pushed the Nazi's back before America even got involved. They wouldn't of even entered the war if Pearl Harbour remained intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Americans treat ignorance like it's good, no wonder......blah,blah,blah......and our democracy? Oh please...
    Simmer down, Mr. Ahmadinejad. Have some sauce to go with the chip on your shoulder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

As a Paddy in America. Yep, we're in a hole alright.
    Where I live:
    I pay €1.67 for a GALLON of gas. With the incentives going on at the moment, you can get a brand new car for around €5 1/2 grand.
    I live in a warm climate and pay around €20 per month on Electric (including AC).
    I go swimming every second day in the pool at our complex.
    Every week, I go to free concerts in the park and free movies under the stars in the Town Square.
    The farmers market every few days never to seem to get rained out.
    I can make plans and pretty much know that the weather won't wreck them.
    I have a quality of life here that makes Ireland look like a third world country.
    We don't have a litter problem.
    If there is an assault, someone will get arrested and end up in court.
    We have no chavs or travelers making our lives miserable.
    There are plenty of jobs around here for those who want them.
    Oh yeah, and people are nice.
    Yep, some hole alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

They're the strongest?

Yes.

I have noticed that american girls seem to be heavier built than european girls. I'm not talking about fat. It seems to be their general build. American girls who I would not classify as "fat" still seem heavier than Irish girls of equal fatness.

It seems to me that Irish girls are just of a slighter build than American girls. I'm jumping to the conclusion that it's because of the hormones in their meat products.

The same thing is probably true for guys, but i don't spend my time checking out guys so i wouldn't know :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Agamemnon wrote: »
    Simmer down, Mr. Ahmadinejad. Have some sauce to go with the chip on your shoulder.

http://img.moronail.net/img/1/3/1413.jpg

Is there that much difference in the hormones in meat products between EU and USA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

The Allies had already pushed the Nazi's back before America even got involved. They wouldn't of even entered the war if Pearl Harbour remained intact.

where had they pushed them back to?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

NBB Bohs wrote: »
    Typical Irish(or other European) who move to USA and act with this condescending mindset towards where they're from as if the USA is some kind of utopia. :rolleyes: I really hate that.

He's happier where he is, and is stating facts to illustrate why. Seems reasonable enough to me. Not painting it as some kind of "utopia", just illustrating his reasons for preferring it. Not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

America is a cracking place to live in when you are young and up until you have kids. Ireland is probably a better place to raise kids though.
    Its a pretty fantastic spot and if the OP opened his mind a little bit and maybe spent time there they would soon be singing a different song.

Every society has its ills and sure America has its fair share but so does Ireland and most other European countries. We have had systematic abuse by the church. Britain, France, Spain, Portugal Holland and Belgium raped the developing world and then as we move east we enter that whole Holocaust arena. So OP are you self loathing of our society too?

Oh and America does have free speech and if you read up a little you would find that free speech is not a right in this country.

Only thing I don't like about the place is the fact that they don't have a great sense of humour and they also don't understand the concept of rounds in a pub. Other than that its A-OK by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Yeah and the Soviets wouldn't have either if they didn't get attacked. At least America did something unlike Ireland.
    They're the strongest? No, they just spend the most on weapons. They're getting their @ss kicked in Iraq, because unlike them lazy slobs who cheer from their keyboard, others are willing to bleed for their country. As they should - America shouldn't be there.

Ok, so you hate America because they aren't willing to walk into a mosque and blow themselves up? But you admire Iraqis because a minority of them are willing to become suicide bombers? And spending the most on weapons/weapon development does make them the strongest.

Or maybe you should hate Iraqis because of Saddam Hussein?
    They're rich? Bull****. Most European states are richer than America, and don't have to worry about medical insurance. Notice the dollar plummeting lately? It's because their leaders since Reagan have sold the country to other countries - that's what deficit spending really means.

Nearly all countries are in serious debt. As for Medical Insurance, people in Europe pay for it through tax. Whether you pay for it through tax or insurance, its the same. This idea that its somehow free in Scandinavia is absolute b****x.

Their standards of living are among the highest in the world. I'd rather be born there than any country which is America's enemy,
    And they can't save either - they've spent all their equity on SUVs and designer clothes, and wonder why they work more than any other nation. No wonder why the motor industry is going under. Oh, and did you know that except for the top 10%, the income of Americans has been going down since 1977? Of course you didn't, because America is too busy watching E! and Paris Hilton to realize how badly they're being duped.

Applies to all the Western World. And if you wanted to stereotype people, you could replace "watching E! and Paris Hilton" in that sentence with "worshipping Allah" and you'd get the middle east, where people's lives are being controlled by their government yet they blame all their problems on America and Isreal.
    Their Freedoms? Pfft - since Habeus Corpus was revoked America has no rights. None, except for the Patriot Act which makes them feel safer, correct? They feel safer with people invading their privacy? Freedom of speech doesn't mean sh!t when they can just throw you in jail, morons.

Doesn't happen in practice. And there is way more Freedom of Speech than in most countries which are America's enemies. (North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, etc.)
    Europe built America. America's founding fathers were European, take your pick, John Adams or Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and practically every other noteworthy man was of European blood. Europeans discovered them. And all this talk about "I'm an American, man!"...so you're a native Cherokee, who were made fools of by Europeans?

All those people considered themselves American; and current Americans are descended from the same people. You are the one making a distinction between these. Often there families have been in America centures....that makes them American. If you ignore that logic, then we are all African.
    They speak our languages, English, albeit in a mongrel form, Spanish, in fact, all of the Americas do, both North and South...French in Canada, Portuguese in Brazil etc. America's national anthem was written by an Englishman, America uses European law, practically everything that's "good" in their 'country' came from "The Old World" continent, and everything that's negative came out of their depraved collective of inferior minds, our "New World" - evolution exists people... but that's what happens when you coexist with Negroids for 400 years and bring in immigrants from the inferior parts of Earth, displacing the original Nordic majority. Their entire existence is younger than the Roman civilization.

What the f*** are you talking about? As for depraved minds...there are depraved minds in every country....America doesn't have a monopoly on depraved minds.

"Charles Babbage, FRS (December 26, 1791 London, England – October 18, 1871 Marylebone, London, England) was an English mathematician, philosopher, inventor and mechanical engineer who originated the concept of a programmable computer."

"Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA (born 8 June 1955) is an English computer scientist credited with inventing the World Wide Web. He was ranked Joint First alongside Albert Hofmann in The Telegraph's list of 100 greatest living geniuses."

There was no one person invented the PC or the Internet, there are loads of steps in both; some by Americans, some not. I would argue the most important invention along the way was the transistor which was invented by Americans.

• Advertisement

NBB Bohs wrote: »
    Typical Irish(or other European) who move to USA and act with this condescending mindset towards where they're from as if the USA is some kind of utopia. :rolleyes: I really hate that.

Its not condescing....he's responding to a load of opinionated nonsense with facts. He's just opposing someone's point.

I've been all over the world and no city had as much to do as Chicago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

don't be silly. they would have been crushed w/o american help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-lease
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_and_carry_(World_War_II)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_production_during_World_War_II#Merchant_tonnage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Durka durka bakalakalakalaka?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Papad wrote: »
    As a Paddy in America. Yep, we're in a hole alright.
    Where I live:
    I pay €1.67 for a GALLON of gas. With the incentives going on at the moment, you can get a brand new car for around €5 1/2 grand.
    I live in a warm climate and pay around €20 per month on Electric (including AC).
    I go swimming every second day in the pool at our complex.
    Every week, I go to free concerts in the park and free movies under the stars in the Town Square.
    The farmers market every few days never to seem to get rained out.
    I can make plans and pretty much know that the weather won't wreck them.
    I have a quality of life here that makes Ireland look like a third world country.
    We don't have a litter problem.
    If there is an assault, someone will get arrested and end up in court.
    We have no chavs or travelers making our lives miserable.
    There are plenty of jobs around here for those who want them.
    Oh yeah, and people are nice.
    Yep, some hole alright.

:eek:

Can i come live in your complex please :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

As for ignorance, it depends on what one regards as ignorance to begin with. Highly subjective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

Its not condescing....he's responding to a load of opinionated nonsense with facts. He's just opposing someone's point.

I've been all over the world and no city had as much to do as Chicago.

Yes. That's all I'm doing. The important point though is 'the stuff to do', there's plenty of it over here, and weather plays a big part in it.

NBB Bohs might have a bit of begrudgeritis.
    Lone Stone wrote:
    Can i come live in your complex please

Of course you can. But I better mention that I'm paying about €400 a month for the place, and it has a junior Olympic size pool, and in ground jacuzzi for 10, steam baths, a huge state-of-the-art gym, and a 2 mile walking trail around the lakes and wooded areas of the complex. But I will warn you though that the apartments are made of concrete, so the soundproofing is such that you cannot hear your neighbours.

Look, I've been saying it for years. If anyone is unhappy at home in Ireland, then hop on a boat (any boat) and improve your cicrumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Their Freedoms? Pfft - since Habeus Corpus was revoked America has no rights. None, except for the Patriot Act which makes them feel safer, correct? They feel safer with people invading their privacy? Freedom of speech doesn't mean sh!t when they can just throw you in jail, morons. Americans don't deal with reality at all.

I laugh at Americans who honestly think their country is the 'best and most powerful in the world,' and that they've 'saved people's @ss' (Zionist filth they are) in all these different wars. This is a perfect example of why Russia is going to laugh so hard when the dollar fails as a currency and America collapses like the nonentity it is.

Their founding fathers fought to escape the tyranny of what they have become. They were too stupid to elect Ron Paul, now they can enjoy the last of their days as a First World country.

And they have the audacity to challenge our beliefs, our economic position and our democracy? Oh please...

And it was all going so well.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭IRockUrSocks

It's the American media who are brainwashing the general public into believing whatever the Government want them to. The powers that be are curving the truth and George Bush never got that crucial Florida vote, it's a disgrace.

I've never met an American who wasn't against Muslims in one way or another because of what they've seen on TV or heard through some biased bullcrap dictating their very thoughts.
    Stee wrote: »
    And it was all going so well.....

The system spell check obviously, no matter. Many people use such spellings. I'm not against it, just the few who believe their better than everyone else that they wholeheartedly believe there is no other place on Earth where democracy exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Papad wrote: »
    Of course you can. But I better mention that I'm paying about €400 a month for the place, and it has a junior Olympic size pool, and in ground jacuzzi for 10, steam baths, a huge state-of-the-art gym, and a 2 mile walking trail around the lakes and wooded areas of the complex. But I will warn you though that the apartments are made of concrete, so the soundproofing is such that you cannot hear your neighbours.

Uh.. Where is this complex and how soon can I move in?

It's not some kind of cult thing is it?

• Advertisement

And what about the fact that George Bush had very low approval ratings? He was never popular in the big cities. The general public are not brainwashed, there is as much Democrat media as there is republican media. Look at most of Americas enemies and you will see people brainwashed by their leader - only state media for example.

As for all Americans you've met hating Muslims - did you walk into a KKK convention by any chance, because otherwise that is a complete lie. I've met plenty of Americans who have nothing against Muslims. I've also met plenty of Muslims who have nothing against Americans. I've also met some Muslims who hate Americans due to what they see on tv. And I'm sure there probably are some Americans who hate Muslims. There is a small amount of hatred on both sides.

But if they hated them as much as you say they do I doubt they would have voted for someone whos father was a muslim.

Also well-spotted, Stee!
    E! and Paris Hilton to realize how badly they're being duped.
    They speak our languages, English, albeit in a mongrel form,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement