Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your 1st Sexual Experience

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

My first time was the worst, I was 16 years old and I had to go out in the middle of nowhere to find the girls house at 1am, then she told me to grab a box of condoms at some Texaco. I couldn't even find them so I asked the people working there and they directed me to the section, needless to say I bought them and spent another hour finding her house, at least I found the Holy Grail - the girl I had long dreamed of:

10 mins later my pants were off and she felt my penis and said "Is that it?", I said that it was still growing (it actually finished growing, lol.)

Finally got with the rhythm and kept on going, while we were having sex she was on the phone with another guy moaning for him trying to get him off while he was masturbating, and told me to stay quiet so he doesn't know I'm here. (Fail).

I took out my penis and the condom was lost within her vagina so she stuck her entire hand in and brought it out, "there". I got XL so they kept slipping off.

Right about this time, her dad burst through the door and both had a verbal fighting match while I put on my clothes and left. I was in the middle of nowhere so I had to call my dad and make up some stupid excuse as to why I was somewhere in Louth with no shoes or socks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement